This video is about the uses and benefits of fenugreek for diabetes in tamil. Fenugreek contains a lot of fiber and some chemical substances that helps to manage & control the blood sugar level. Diabetic patients can take fenugreek along with or before 20 minutes of their meals. The fiber content that is present in fenugreek helps to extend the time absorption of food and the release of glucose into the blood. A diabetic patient can take 5 to 15 grams of fenugreek everyday along with their medicine. There are various easy methods to consume fenugreek at home.
Easy way to consume fenugreek to reduce blood sugar level
1. Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek in 200ml of water for 8 to 10 hours and drain the water and have it 20 minutes before breakfast.
2. Boil 200 ml of water and add 1 teaspoon of fenugreek and boil it for 5 minutes. This method is useful for those who have diabetes along with problems like sinus, asthma and frequent cold and cough symptoms. Have the drink when its lukewarm and 20 minutes before breakfast.
3. Dry roast the fenugreek and grind it into a powder. Add ½ teaspoon of fenugreek with lukewarm water or butter milk according to the preference of the person and have it before any meal.
4. Sprouted fenugreek can be consumed along with your meal. Approximately, 10 to 15 grams of it can be consumed per day.
5. 1 Tablespoon (15 gram) of sprouted fenugreek should be grinded along with 100 ml of warm water and filtered. It can be consumed before any meal.
All the methods given above are very easy to prepare, but 15 grams can be consumed according to your taste and preference.
Hope this information about diabetes is useful. If you have any doubt about the video, feel free to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to clarify your doubts. If you like this video, Subscribe to our channel – Simple n’ Healthy.
Sprouted Fenugreek Salad for Diabetes – https://youtu.be/S4q3av86YUM
#Homeremedyfordiabetes #reducebloodsugarlevel #fenugreekfordiabetes #venthayamforsugarpatients #fenugreekbenefits #naturalremediesforsugartamil
DISCLAIMER : The content provided in this channel is for general purpose only and is based on personal experience and should NOT be considered as professional advice. Following our healthy recipes depends on your own interest and risk. We are not licensed medical practioners, so always make sure to seek for professional help when needed.The content published on this channel is our own creative work protected under copyright law.